Preventative HVAC Maintenance for your Heating and Air Conditioning System
When it comes to saving money on heating and cooling, nothing offers greater dividends than regularly scheduled air conditioner maintenance services for All Service Heating & Air. No matter the weather outside in Allen, Frisco, McKinney, North Dallas, Plano, Richardson, TX, and the surrounding areas, our professional tune-ups let you enjoy a higher level of indoor comfort.
What Does a Comfort Club Member Visit Include?
Our highly trained specialists have plenty of experience working with all makes and models of HVAC equipment. The AC and furnace maintenance plans we offer cover the following:
- Check for proper refrigerant levels
- Test electrical components and controls
- Lubricate motors and other moving parts
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check and clean filters (replace as needed)
- Check belts for tension and alignment
- Check operating pressures and temperatures
- In total, a 21-point inspection based on your manufacturer’s recommendations
As a Comfort Club Member You Will Also Receive:
- Regularly planned system checks and services for up to 2 units
- 15% discount on any repairs or parts
- 10% of all equipment purchases
- Priority scheduling
- $59 diagnostic fee for any AC or heating service (regularly $99)
- 2-year service, parts, and labor guarantee on repairs
- Transferrable if you move (as long as you stay within our service area)
Money-Saving Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
Annual checkups for your heating and air conditioning systems help keep them running at peak efficiency. That translates to lower energy bills for any given month of the year. Keeping your equipment in good operating conditioning also prolongs the service life of your systems, protecting your investment in indoor comfort.
Our maintenance services safeguard your wallet against the cost of replacing the system earlier than expected. Well-maintained unit also need fewer repairs, so you can rest easy knowing your HVAC equipment is in good hands. That kind of peace of mind is invaluable!
Call and Ask About Our Comfort Club Program Today
Why pay more than you need to on heating and cooling your home or business? Start saving with one of our annual maintenance agreements. As a family-owned and operated company, All Service Heating & Air remains totally dedicated to personalized service, integrity, and quality systems.
We’re proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist, but we also repair and maintain all makes and models of HVAC systems. We always provide flat-rate pricing, 24/7 emergency service, and our 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services. Get in touch with our knowledgeable experts to learn more about heating and cooling system maintenance.